Failure on the action retrieve.library - ibmi.savfLibrary

Hi,

Got below error when deploy components to ARCAD05C. There was no error when I deploy the same components to other LPAR (ARCADDEV). So I guess something wrong in ARCAD05C. I tried reinstall the DROPS agent on ARCAD05C, but still have the still error.

Anyone has idea how to fix it?

ERR] 20170609-13:51:45.777 -> [Remote Error]: retrieve.library - ibmi.savfLibrary : Task ibmi.savfLibrary has failed.
An exception was thrown: com.ibm.as400.access.AS400Exception: CPF3743 File cannot be restored, displayed, or listed.

Stack trace:
com.dropssoftware.drops.ant.ibmi.tasks.IBMiGetSavedL
retrieve.library - ibmi.savfLibrary : Task ibmi.savfLibrary has failed.
An exception was thrown: com.ibm.as400.access.AS400Exception: CPF3743 File cannot be restored, displayed, or listed.

Stack trace:
                           com.dropssoftware.drops.ant.ibmi.tasks.IBMiGetSavedLibraryTask.executeAction(IBMiGetSavedLibraryTask.java:38)
                           com.dropssoftware.drops.ant.ibmi.tasks.abstractions.AbstractIBMiAntTask.doExecute(AbstractIBMiAntTask.java:103)
                           com.dropssoftware.drops.ant.common.tasks.abstractions.AbstractDropsAntTask.execute(AbstractDropsAntTask.java:66)
                           org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:293)
                           sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
                           sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
                           sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:37)
                           java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:611)
                           org.apache.tools.ant.dispatch.DispatchUtils.execute(DispatchUtils.java:106)
                           org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:348)
                           org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:435)
                           org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:456)
                           org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeSortedTargets(Project.java:1405)
                           org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1376)
                           com.arcadsoftware.arx.server.services.ant.AntExecutor.runTarget(AntExecutor.java:227)
                           com.arcadsoftware.arx.server.services.ant.AntScriptExecuteService.execute(AntScriptExecuteService.java:271)
                           com.arcadsoftware.arx.server.services.AbstractService.run(AbstractService.java:128)
                           java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:736)

I got it. It is because the Dev LPAR I working on is in a higher OS version. Therefore, there is exception when the process trying to restore the SAVF file.

Hi Jinhua,
Thanks for this information.
I will request the second level message to be a part of the message instead of the stacktrace. So, in this case, the diagnostic could be easier

The DROPS Team